- Innovative Environment
- Regional Coverage
- Competitive Compensation
My client is looking for a Data Scientist to help building our Enterprise Data Foundation for their digital venture in Singapore and analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve their company. They will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights. In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. They also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research.
- Build/ implement Enterprise Data Hub, Dashboard/Reporting platform, Machine Learning environment, Analytics (Adobe, Google) with relevant stakeholders
- Run and execute those platform: By creating predictive models and machine-learning algorithms for propensity to buy, churn prevention, by building and maintaining the behavioural segmentation and by delivering the dashboards and reports that make data actionable
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Extending company's data with third party sources of information when needed
- Crunch, mine and analyse data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, other business outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
The Ideal Candidate would have:
- We're looking for someone with 5-7 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, has a Master's or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field.
- Experience creating data architectures.
- Experience of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Data Studio) and data frameworks (e.g. Google Big Query, Big Table, Data Flow)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience Agile way of working and tools (Jira, Confluence, Trello, Slack etc
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017