Desktop Engineering Director
Huxley is currently looking for an Engineering Director in the Desktop and end-user technology environment to design and develop high-level input and low-level design to enterprise desktop deployments.
Are you looking for challenging opportunities with Global responsibilities? Yes, then this is the perfect tie to apply. You will have the chance to work with one of the Top Tear Banks in Singapore on a project that will boost your career to the next level.
- Employ, engage, and retain high-quality people.
- Manage the budget for support and delivery projects.
- Manage Desktop & Mobility Product roadmap.
- Designing and maintaining performing, reliable, and scalable user endpoint technologies.
- Responsible for the management, maintenance, and availability of the virtual desktop infrastructure environments.
- Lead complex engineering projects working with a wide variety of internal groups.
- Ensure It Changes follow proper procedures to minimize risk to the enterprise, maintain optimal performance, and reduce unplanned outages.
- Develop documentation, processes, and procedures for maintenance and support regions.
- Fifteen years of Desktop and end-use technology management.
- Track record of working on a low-level design project within a global organization.
- Handle Senior Stakeholder Management and C level communication
- Proven Leadership experience with the ability to develop, communicate, inspire, and motivate the team.
- Experience in architecture and design of enterprise desktop deployments and processes, especially for Windows 10.
- Extensive knowledge of active office 365, SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager), VMware Horizon View, Sail Point, Power shell, Airwatch.
What you'll responsible for?
- Desktop Builds
- VDI Build & Infrastructure (Vendor)
- Application Delivery - SCCM "System Center Configuration Manager" (Application Delivery)
- Application Delivery - VDI (AppVolumes)
- Desktop Software... (e.g. Core Software)
- Application policy and controls
- Desktop Operations
- Desktop Delivery services
- Print Services
- Telemetry, monitoring and automation tools
- Windows Operating systems
- Desktop Builds, Security Standards
- Desktop Virtualization
- Deployment, telemetry & Monitoring tools - SCCM, SCOM, SCORCH, Systrack
- Active Directory and Azure Active Directory Services
- Integration of Cloud-based services to endpoints - Office 365, OneDrive for Business etc.
- Knowledge of Virtual Desktop environments - Citrix XenDesktop VDI, VMWare Horizonview, Micorsoft WVD etc.
- Experience with Enterprise Mobile Device Management platforms (e.g. MobileIron, Airwatch, Intune).
- Experience with Windows 10 Enterprise features include security, Bitlocker, conditional access, Multi-factor Authentication
- Knowledge of industry trends and emerging technologies in the Desktop & Mobility domain.
- Academic or Professional Education/Qualifications: IT related tertiary qualification
- Licences and Certifications/accreditations:ITIL v3 Foundation
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017