Embedded software developer C++ medical device industry
Medior / senior embedded software developer C++ medical device company - Singapore
For one of my clients in the medical device industry I am looking for a medior / senior C++ embedded software developer in Singapore. The company has created has created a flexible robotic surgical system that can remove early stage gastrointestinal cancer from patients without the need for surgery and long hospital stays.
The company is looking to hire a junior to mid-level software engineer who can design and develop software for electrical systems for the next generation of surgical robotic systems.
- A background in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field
- At least 3 years professional experience working on software and/or electrical systems.
- Good knowledge of C/C++ development
- Knowledge of any Windows based development platforms (e.g. Visual Studio, .Net, WPF, MFC)
- Knowledge of Eclipse based development environments like 'Kinetis' or 'Code Composer'
- microcontroller programming e.g 'ARM'
- Knowledge of real-time operating systems
- Knowledge of standards like UL 2601/IEC60601 and ISO 62304 is a plus
The company offers:
- A salary matching your experience
- Excellent secondary benefits
- The opportunity to work in a medical device tech company
- Being part of creating a great product
- A nice team
Are you interested? Please apply via this link and I will get in touch!
Senior Principal Consultant
Huxley, a trading division of
SThree Pte Ltd
Company licence No. S16S8216
18 Cross Street, China Square Central
#09-02 Singapore 048423
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017