Finance Project Coordinator (HA-33897983)
I am representing a global pharmaceutical client who are looking for a Finance Project Coordinator to join their business operations.
Payroll: Agency Payroll
Budget: Up to $6,000/month
- Support project budget and spend tracking for projects
- Coordinate with Global Services Fix Asset team for timely creation of internal orders, reporting and confirmation of fixed assets across Asia Pacific
- Lead the validation of cost center and cost element usage to ensure proper accounting and quality reporting outcome
- Coordinate with PO requester to provide confirmation and documentations to enable timely PO accruals for key markets such as SG, CN & JP
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Microsoft Office, Finance and Accounting knowledge
- Knowledge of general finance/accounting processes, independent thinking, and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success. Experienced professional with strong communication skills who can interact with senior management is required.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office is required.
Real is a trading division of SThree Pte Limited
(Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
As per Ministry of Manpower (MoM) requirements, if you're suitable for any roles that we will be putting you forward for, we will need to request for your identification number. Please be assured that this will not be disclosed with our client or any other parties other than MoM.
Award winner of:
Recruitment Agency of the Year by Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017 | Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017 | Commended for Best In-House Training by Global Recruiters 2017 | International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016 | Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016