Head of Cyber Targeted Training and Awareness
Head of Cyber Targeted Training and Awareness on Phishing
Contract Period: 6 Months with possibility of extension
A global leading bank is looking for a Head of Cyber Targeted Training and Awareness on Phishing to lead on designing Bank-wide and targeted campaigns and content that address specific audiences, high risk users and emerging threats.
* Drive the Bank's security culture through the design and delivery of innovative, gamified and impactful cyber awareness content for high risk audiences and roles
* Design awareness frameworks and Bank-wide campaigns for high risk audiences in line with the latest Policies and Standards, industry frameworks, risks, threats, and business requirements
* Develop targeted awareness campaigns and content for specific high-risk audiences e.g. People managers, Contact Centre staff, Board members, repeat clickers - as defined in the end to end awareness process
* Design sophisticated phishing awareness campaigns and testing for all employees and targeted high-risk users
* Work with General Awareness team to help design and adopt innovative methods and technologies to help employees be cyber safe at work and at home
* Align campaigns with the NIST Framework. Create a structured top down, end to end awareness programme that addresses all human aspects of the NIST categories and sub categories
* Understand the importance of a closed loop awareness process: inputs, campaign design, outputs, metrics and feedback.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Proven experience of driving down Phishing CTR through company-wide Phishing campaigns and a track record of creating and delivering innovative, impactful global ICS campaigns based on threats and risks
* Information Security expertise, in particular, security awareness and preferably cyber policy/cyber risk management
* 5 years' experience in internal/external communications, marketing, cross-cultural communications, training/development, branding and/or corporate writing, in a corporate and/or creative agency environment.
* A Degree in Communications, Mass Communications, Marketing Communications or related field preferred but not essential. A background in cyber risk management with a move to cyber awareness with a minimum of 3 years awareness experience will also be considered in lieu.
* Preferred: good level of understanding of information and cyber security risk, cyber security policies/standards, cyber culture, cyber risk reporting, risk frameworks such as NIST and how they relate to security awareness
Supportive team environment, innovative and diverse projects and competitive salary are guaranteed.
Please kindly reply with your most updated resume or speak to Jolene Tan about this job.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017