Head of Transaction Monitoring
Our client is an established and growing regional bank and they are looking for a Head of Transaction Monitoring.
As the Head of Transaction Monitoring, you will be part of the AML leadership department and you will be leading a team of more than 10 Transaction Monitoring analysts.
You will be an integral part of the AML department where you will be in charge of Transaction Monitoring at both Level 1 and Level 2. You will be expected to review thresholds, provide advisory and trainings to internal stakeholders on relevant Transaction Monitoring Procedures. As part of this role, you will also be participating in projects and initiatives to improve existing Transaction Monitoring systems and controls.
- University Degree or Higher Education
- Minimum of 10 years of hands on experience in Transaction Monitoring in a Private Bank with prior experience managing a team
- Good understanding of AML/CFT and practical knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- Prior experience engaging in strategic projects on system enhancements
- Excellent stakeholder management
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017