IT Project Manager (Infrastructure) (HA-33898830)
I am representing a global pharmaceutical client who are looking for an IT Project Manager (Infrastructure) to join their business operations.
Payroll: Agency Payroll
Budget: Up to $10,000/month
- Develop project plan, manages and tracks all deliverables, budget and time line, and setting success criteria with project team. Always look out for opportunities to streamline project deliverable and improve budget and time line wherever possible.
- Responsible for clearly documenting and communicating multiple assigned programs and projects - scope, schedule, quality, budget, and benefits to all stakeholder.
- Identify and manages stakeholders
- Maintains short-term activity schedules, request logs, prepares IT SLA reporting, and program/project information requirements.
- Proactively makes recommendations for process improvement.
- Creates process documentation while helping to foster process adoption.
- Adhere to PMO compliance procedures
- 8 to 10 years of project experience in a large, cross-functional environment with hands-on experience working with all aspects of project.
- Proven experience developing tactical implementation plans, budgets, and reporting.
- Has experience in leading regional projects.
- Experience in leading IT infrastructure projects
- Manages project budget of minimum USD $500k with medium complexity at one or more sites.
Real is a trading division of SThree Pte Limited
(Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
As per Ministry of Manpower (MoM) requirements, if you're suitable for any roles that we will be putting you forward for, we will need to request for your identification number. Please be assured that this will not be disclosed with our client or any other parties other than MoM.
Award winner of:
Recruitment Agency of the Year by Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017 | Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017 | Commended for Best In-House Training by Global Recruiters 2017 | International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016 | Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016