IT Resilience Manager
The successful applicant will be responsible for
- Ensuring the alignment of the Resilience agenda within IT [Technology Services] against the ESRA Programme findings
- Ensuring alignment in governance between the Resilience Framework & Information and Cyber Security framework with particular focus on IT's Response and Recovery capabilities
- Implement appropriate controls to demonstrate adherence
- Ensure test coverage include scenarios validating cyber response plans
- Appropriate reporting in place across IT & Group Resilience teams
- Contribute to the development of a mgmt approach to identifying, planning and managing IT resilience risks [MSF & ICS].
- Primary governance for the Technology's Response and Recovery capabilities
- Ensure the development of appropriate resilience and continuity plans for Cyber Security & Major Systems failure against top threats and vulnerabilities
- Complete Ongoing Assessment & Governance of resilience & recovery capabilities driving availability objectives for IT against Business expectations
- Support the development of ongoing Resilience Test & Exercise Programme and
- Govern IT's performance and ensure results are assessed, appropriate actions raised and actions managed to conclusion
- Ongoing maintenance and development of the IT Resilience Framework
Qualification & Skills
· Significant experience in the field of IT Resilience, Disaster Recovery and Information Security Risk.
· Strong understanding of applicable Resilience Risks and BCM regulatory requirements in financial services sector.
· Must be able to interface and coordinate work efficiently and effectively with partners across Group
· Financial Services experience preferred but not essential.
· Good knowledge of infrastructure (Platform, Database, DC, Storage, Middleware & Web).
· Very good understanding and working knowledge of ITIL.
· Excellent communication, both written and verbally.
· Self-starter, able to self-manage with strong collaboration skills and able to interact effectively with others.
· Possess negotiation, communication, facilitation, efficient decision-making, and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. - A strong & assertive communicator in speaking & writing.
· Expert understanding of banking technologies and infrastructure
· Demonstrable experience of working with Tier 1 providers of service continuity and disaster recovery services
· Demonstrable and deep experience of coordinating resources across multiple locations
· Expert understanding of appropriate legal, industry standards and good practices for service continuity
· Expert in the NIST framework, ITIL IT Service & Continuity Management process
· CISA certified
· Strong senior stakeholder communication and influencing skills
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017