IT Security - CISA/CISSP (HA-33900515)
IT Security - CISA/CISSP
Summary of role:
- CISA/CISSP certified IT security professional
- You will be performing host security configuration reviews against hardening baselines such as CIS hardening benchmarks, IT security compliance reviews against IT security standards, guidelines or requirements such as NIST, IM8, MAS TRMG
- You will be involved with multiple projects and client are mainly Financial Institutions, Educational Institutions and Healthcare IT provider
- Review and development of security framework, information security policies, processes / procedures and guidelines on an ongoing basis.
- Establish compliance with these policies / procedures through ongoing security reviews and audits
- Conduct security risk management exercise
- Conduct table-top exercises
- Conduct vulnerability assessment, coordinate penetration tests activities
- Conduct information security awareness training
- Responsible for the development and management of customer's security incident response plan.
- Lead and support customer in the matters of security incident resolution and response.
Huxley is a trading division of SThree Pte Limited
(Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
As per Ministry of Manpower (MoM) requirements, if you're suitable for any roles that we will be putting you forward for, we will need to request for your identification number. Please be assured that this will not be disclosed with our client or any other parties other than MoM.
Award winner of:
Recruitment Agency of the Year by Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017 | Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017 | Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017 | Commended for Best In-House Training by Global Recruiters 2017