Java Developer Singapore
Do you have experience with Java, micro services, spring, SQL, and TDD? Have you ever thought of working or moving to Singapore to have an international career opportunity? Yes, this is your chance to shine.
One of the biggest technology unicorns is expanding in Singapore, our full stack java engineer will design and develop high-volume, low-latency server-end applications.
Our client offers relocation package and flexible interviews matching your availability. Mandarin speaking candidate will have an advantage with working closely with the team located in North Asia.
We are looking for passionate engineers to:
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency server-end applications for mission-critical payment systems with high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Support business growth by continuous improvements on design and implementation.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related subject
- Good communication skills in Mandarin and/or English are plus as the role requires working with international teams
- Experience with Core Java development, Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Knowledge of relational & non-relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate, ibatis, mybatis)
- Experience in the Spring Framework is a plus
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience in microservice architecture is a plus
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017