- Completing quality checks to ensure KYC files are completed to meet KYC requirements.
- Providing analysis and management reporting on quality assurance results and areas for improvement.
- Completing risk assessments by undertaking due diligence procedures, identification and dispositioning of PEPs, material negative news and sanctions assessments.
- Contribute to Client Lifecycle Management Projects.
- Assisting the program manager with multiple initiatives across all business units and support functions within Business & Private Banking as well as Institutional Banking & Markets across Asia and Australia.
- Substantial KYC and on-going Customer Due Diligence experience in a corporate, institutional and/or investment banking role.
- Strong regulatory knowledge of know your client (KYC), anti-money laundering (AML) and compliance frameworks.
- Understanding of Singapore, and Hong Kong regulatory requirements.
- Preferred experience having undertaken quality control/assurance reviews of KYC files to ensure they meet regulatory requirements.
- Ability to use and develop workflow systems.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills - ability to communicate complex KYC and regulatory issues across the business.
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can send your CV or contact Pratyusha.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017