Marketing Manager (North Asia)
We represent an organisation based in Singapore at the forefront of privileged access security, a component that helps to protect the key areas across enterprise.Their solution is being relied on by the world's top organisations (more than half are Fortune 100) to protect against attackers and malicious insiders. The client's technology is primarily used in the financial services, energy, retail, health care and government industries.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager (North Asia) with 7+ years of experience to join a growing APJ team. This is an exciting time to be a part of an organisation that is deeply entrenched in a growing market and is trying to distinguish themselves apart by paving the way forward with innovation.
The Marketing Manager (North Asia) should have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years of integrated marketing experience
- Including but not limited to new business, event coordination and vendor liaison, digital marketing, external agency supervision, cross-market advertising and promotions)
- Proficiency in handling B2B marketing within the information security and software-as-a-service spheres
- Use differentiating communication strategies to highlight USPs and to grow market share
- Excellence in marketing automation and CRM tools (Marketo, Salesforce, etc.)
- Knowledge of APJ Enterprise IT landscape. Security experience is an advantage
- Proficient communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Willingness to travel out of Singapore, averaging 15% of time
The Marketing Manager (North Asia) should expect to:
- Partner with various top position holders in APJ as well as Sales, Channel and Solution Engineer teams to produce, execute and deliver cost effective campaigns with positive returns on investment.
- Work closely with global marketing, regional field marketing, and local marketing teams to plan, adapt, and execute marketing campaigns.
- Support the implementation and expansion of partners (Channels, Advisories and Technology Alliances) with partner-ready programs.
- Plan digital marketing programs for the region and work with digital/social media teams to develop and track these whilst simultaneously allowing regional markets to adopt and adapt them easily.
- Coordinate budgets for the various marketing entities and market development funds (MDF)
If you are interested in the above-mentioned role, do contact me and attach your latest CV. I will be glad to provide additional information and guide you through the next steps where necessary.
+65 8355 0135
EA License No.: R2093146
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017