- The services range from documentary trade to open account trade across the lifecycle of the transactions.
- Act as a centre of competence for the trade finance instruments.
- Detail out the digital workflows into stories so they can be executed by Technology teams.
- Provide relevant advice and risk mitigation activities in case of non-standard instruments being requested.
- Knowledge of local legal environments, implications for the issuance of trade finance instruments, the know-how of specific local instruments such as sureties, burgs hafts, etc.
- Drive standardization of trade finance instruments wordings (standard templates, bank templates, global library, promotion of usage of international standards such as URDG, UCP, ISP98)
- Work across teams as a coordinator who will drive the banks API agenda across Trade finance and Cash Management products.
- Write documentations on Digital products.
- Support/oversight on the data quality management in TFL
- - KPI reporting
- - SOX controls
- - Provide training
- - Release products like bank guarantee, LC , OAT requests as part of the 4-eye principle
- - Support the Digital commercialisation of the products
- - Usage of global application Trade Finance Link (TFL) and Bolero communication channel (where applicable)
- Support the Trade Finance Link development by providing input on identified, potential improvements
- University degree in Finance, Banking, Treasury Management or other relevant
- Minimum 6 years' experience in Trade Finance (administration, advisory, a consultancy in the area of guarantees and letters of credit)
- NTP, UCP and other relevant industry standards sound knowledge and usage experience
- Certification in trade finance instruments (such as CSDG, CITF, CTFP) would be considered an advantage
- Pro-active business attitude with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and use of API,JIRA's will be considered an advantage
- Fluent English (oral and written)
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can send your CV or contact Pratyusha.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017