QA Engineer (HA-33919024)
I am representing a global pharmaceutical client who are looking for a QA Engineer to join their business operations.
Budget: Up to $6,000/month
- Responsible for planning, implementing and managing compliance of manufacturing and production processes with internal and external quality and regulatory standards requirements (i.e. ISO13485, MDSAP) for global distribution
- Performs analysis of reports and production data to identify trends and recommend updates or changes to quality standards and procedures when necessary.
- Determine and implement on-going improvements to the organisation's quality system and data reporting systems to support and improve current and future production and GMP compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or science discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Experience in volume manufacturing.
- Good Knowledge of FDA QSR, MDSAP, ISO13485, GMP
Real is a trading division of SThree Pte Limited
(Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
As per Ministry of Manpower (MoM) requirements, if you're suitable for any roles that we will be putting you forward for, we will need to request for your identification number. Please be assured that this will not be disclosed with our client or any other parties other than MoM.
Award winner of:
Recruitment Agency of the Year by Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017 | Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017 | Commended for Best In-House Training by Global Recruiters 2017 | International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016 | Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016