Regulatory Compliance Manager
- To support Head, Regulatory Compliance in ensuring functional units are operating within prevailing laws, regulations and Group procedures, and that associated control effort is proportionate to risk.
- Responsible for ensuring the Bank is properly prepared for Regulatory inspections
- Supporting Head, Regulatory Compliance, develop and maintain excellent relationships with regulatory bodies through the execution of a structured regulatory relationship plan. Regulatory and Product Risk Management
- Provides stakeholders with the advice necessary to ensure that the Bank and its subsidiaries operate in accordance with relevant local requirements and standards of the regulatory system, Group standards, and the code of conduct so as to protect and enhance the reputation of the Bank
- Ensures product level compliance with laws and regulations and Group policies through a detailed understanding of local regulatory requirements and close coordination with Country Business Compliance Advisers and Group product specialists.
- Sets and maintains standards of compliance risk management through an effective process of risk identification, assessment and mitigation.
- Proactively engage with stakeholders to ensure that the Country Compliance function's objectives and priorities are aligned with business direction and that compliance risks are considered throughout the product life-cycle.
Governance Structure - Detailed knowledge of local compliance risk reporting and governance/ management structures, and the regulatory obligations of country management.
Governmental and Regulatory Relationships - The ability to manage the relationship with relevant government and regulatory stakeholders, to understand their concerns and influence them to effectively manage our external operating environment. A good operational knowledge of the processes and procedures involved in the maintenance and enhancement of the Regulator Relationship Plan. The strategic ability to influence local regulators through effective communications of our business intent.
Risk Management - Understanding of compliance risk management techniques and mitigation strategies. A detailed understanding of the Bank's Operational Risk Management and Assurance Framework.
Product Knowledge - General knowledge of business areas and products and the relevant regulatory requirements that apply.
Interpretation & Regulatory/ Policy Advisory Guidance - Detailed knowledge of local laws and regulations including: an ability to anticipate future regulatory requirements based on thorough research; a thorough knowledge of Group policies and how they apply to the local market environment.
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can send your CV to Pratyusha.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017