Huxley is working with an Cybersecurity Industry leader who bridge fraud and data security onto one platform. They are seeing a high traction of growth in APAC and is seeking a sales engineer who is technically equipped with data security. This Sales Engineer will be supporting the enterprise sales account manager and take a consultative approach to his role.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for:
- Identify and develop potential new business opportunities in the region.
- Candidate must possess and be familiar with technical and sales process for new business.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Respond to customer questions on technical and business related issues
- Deliver high-level and detailed sales presentations.
- Responsible for attending conferences, seminars, etc
The Sales Engineer will need to have:
- At least 10 years of experience in network security, development, pre-sales engineering
- Possess a solid understanding of web applications, database, security, and auditing environments
- Must have knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, Load balancers, proxies and firewalls
- Compliance standards knowledge (PCI, SOX, HIPAA) - an advantage
- Knowledge in databases (Oracle, MS SQL, Sybase, DB2) - a significant advantage
- Knowledge in application development (ASP, .NET, PHP, JSP) - an advantage
- Experience with scripting and/or using RegEx - an advantage
If you are interested in this Sales Engineer role, please send your latest CV to me and we can have a chat.
+65 6572 4500
EA License No.: R1875956
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017