Contract Period: 12 Months
A Global leading bank is looking to hire a Security Architect to advise and enable the technical teams to make security decisions and provide advice and guidance, ensuring the effective use of common tools and patterns.
* Present the security design at relevant security, architecture and risk boards, defending the design and ensuring project timelines for release phases
* Work in close coordination with other technical leads to develop and deploy security plans.
* Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
* Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
* Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
* Work with Dev team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
Skills & Qualification:
* 5 years of experience working on security architecture principles and practices within complex environments and be able to apply security concepts at a technical level in an innovative way
* Have excellent knowledge of security tools and technologies at all aspects of a solution; including network, server, cloud and end-user-compute
* Demonstrate working experience of ISO 27001, NIST, BS EN 31111 CoBIT, SOX and/or other Information Security Management frameworks and guidance including experience of production and evaluation of assurance documentation
* (Security) Architecture certification is a must.
Supportive team environment, innovative and diverse projects and competitive salary are guaranteed.
Please kindly reply with your most updated resume or speak to Jolene Tan about this job.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017