Senior Business Analyst (HA-33913385)
1 Year Contract, High potential to renew/convert to perm
Client: Health Care
Bonus - Yes
Business requirements management & development
- Utilize effective business analyst techniques to translate what business may want to identification of what is needed via the good use of elicitation techniques.
- Able to manage and document As-Is and To-Be business processes to serve as reference for development and IT support
- Writes, manages, and clarifies user requirements and able to develop use cases and/or user stories, visualization, mapping and other SDLC requirement artefacts.
- Explain to business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint
- Apply compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required
- Prepare and update traceability matrix to ensure user requirements are mapped to test cases
Business IT interface
- Consult with the business to understand business goals and objective
- Primary interface with business users for user requirement activities
- Able to apply stakeholder analysis to ensure all potential internal and external stakeholders are fully identified.
- Able to actively participate in all phases of the project lifecycle and will required to work closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to ensure all business requirements are understood, documented and met.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
- Min Diploma/ Degree holder in Business IT, IT or Computing, with 5-10 years of Business Analyst experience
- Knowledge of at least 1-2 of the following areas: SFDC, Digital, Data Analytic
- Strong business analysis and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge and / or experience in Agile / waterfall implementation
- CCBA / CBAP certification is an added advantage
Huxley is a trading division of SThree Pte Limited
(Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
As per Ministry of Manpower (MoM) requirements, if you're suitable for any roles that we will be putting you forward for, we will need to request for your identification number. Please be assured that this will not be disclosed with our client or any other parties other than MoM.
Award winner of:
Recruitment Agency of the Year by Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017 | Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017 | Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017 | Commended for Best In-House Training by Global Recruiters 2017