Senior Data Scientist
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join Global bank in Singapore on a 6 months renewable contract. We are looking for a Data Scientist to join Client's databox team to solve exciting business problems. Candidates must have a strong curiosity for data and a proven track record of successfully applying rigorous scientific methods.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of ML, NLP, Deep Learning, Knowledge Graphs and have experience working with massive amounts of data. They should also have strong SQL skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and train ML models on large-scale datasets to solve various business use cases Use data processing frameworks for feature engineering and be proficient across various data both structured and un-structured
- Use Deep Learning models like Regression, classification, clustering, CNN, RNN and NLP (BERT) for solving various business use cases like name entity resolution, forecasting and anomaly detection.
- Collaborate to develop large-scale data modelling experiments, evaluating against strong baselines, and extracting key statistical insights and/or cause and effect relations.
- Experience across broad range of modern data science and analytics tools (e.g., R, SQL, STATA, NoSQL, Hive, Hadoop, Spark, Python)
- Proficiency in visualization tools including Tableau, Cognos, Power BI, and similar tools required
- Ability to work in large and medium sized project teams, as self-directed contributor with a proven track record of being detail orientated, innovative, creative, and strategic, and;
- Ability to convey complex information in an understandable, compelling, and persuasive manner at all levels.
- Execute sound data curation, wrangling, and associated correlation processes; Synthesize analytical findings for consumption by the teams and senior executives
- Articulate analytical findings in clear and concise deliverables, including presentations, discussions, and visualizations.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum 5+ years of working experience as a data scientist
- Advanced Degree in field of Computer Science, Data Science or equivalent discipline.
- Expertise with Python, PySpark, DL frameworks like MLOps.
- Experience in designing and building highly scalable distributed ML models in production (Scala, applied machine learning, proficient in statistical methods, algorithms)
- Experience with analytics (ex: Tableau, SQL, Alteryx Presto, Spark, Python)
- Experience with machine learning techniques and advanced analytics (e.g. regression, classification, clustering, time series, econometrics, causal inference, mathematical optimization)
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017