Senior Java Full Stack Developer (HA-33913382)
Contract Duration - 12 Months Renewable
Skills: Java Development, Microservices, Rest API's, UI Development
Client: Global Bank
Full Stack Lead Developer
We're looking for a full stack lead developer. You will build a world-class engineering organization and lead the company's technological development to solve our exciting challenges.
We work in project-based sprints in small, interdisciplinary teams.
The Role Responsibilities
- Guide the engineering teams that develop and maintain our highly available, responsive and scalable products that meets all our business and customer needs
- Provide technical guidance and direction, as well as hands-on resource and project management for all software development activities
- Develop our technical strategy and architecture using modern distributed application software, tools and techniques
- Responsible for the overall system development life-cycle, and the delivery of high-quality software, using TDD, DDD to deliver maintainable code which is fully integrated into a Continuous Integration & Delivery cycle
- Design and Develop our technology applications holistically and continuously improve our technical efficiency and make changes as necessary
- Communicate technology strategy, architecture, and regular status reporting
- Coaching, mentoring, and developing our high performing engineers
- Play a leading role in interviewing and supporting hiring new engineers
- Proven experience in a similar leadership role
- Experience in delivering successful modern distributed applications
- Deep knowledge of current technological trends, frontend, backend, data, cloud native applications
- Hands-on development in all our technology choices
- Knowledge of system design and development of web frontend, mobile, backend, database, integration, machine learning, cloud, containers and CI/CD pipelines
- Experienced in delivering successful agile projects
- Deep understanding and handson in UI Framework ReactJS ,Redux, Ember JS
- Deep understanding of CSS, HTML5
- JSON API
- Design Patterns
- Deep understanding and hands-on in building API/microservices using the Framework Spring boot Java.
- Databases, software algorithms and design patterns
- Should have experience in delivering application with Tech stack- Docker, Java SpringBoot, Python, Postgres SQL,
- DevOps toolchain experience (JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Groovy, Artifactory, Ansible, SonarQube)
- Service or Microservice architecture (REST, SOAP, Apache CXF)
- TDD, BDD, performance and Security testing for mobile and web
- Build automation tools (Ant, Maven,Gradle).
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research, code-reviews, guidance
- Ability to communicate with all teams on technology.
- Graduate Degree (or above) in Computer Science/Maths/Physics/similar.
- Excellent communication, leadership and organisational skills
Good to have:
- Breadth of knowledge - operating systems, networking & distributed computing.
- Experience in Cloud migration especially AWS cloud with Hashicorp Terraform
- Able to work in DevOps space for automated DevOps Platform (CI/CD): Bitbucket (GIT), CircleCI, Draft, Brigade, Jenkins X, Artifactory, Ansible or SaltStack or Chef or Puppet
- Experienced in some of application and infrastructure monitoring tools such as AWS Elastic Stack, Prometheus, Grafana.
Huxley is a trading division of SThree Pte Limited
(Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
As per Ministry of Manpower (MoM) requirements, if you're suitable for any roles that we will be putting you forward for, we will need to request for your identification number. Please be assured that this will not be disclosed with our client or any other parties other than MoM.
Award winner of:
Recruitment Agency of the Year by Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017 | Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017 | Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017 | Commended for Best In-House Training by Global Recruiters 2017