Senior Manager, Regulatory Compliance
Our client is an established and growing consultancy firm with a global presence. They are looking for a Regulatory Compliance Senior Manager to lead a team.
As the Senior Manager of the team, you will be working closely with the partner and managing a lean team of consultants.
This is a very exciting opportunity where you will be working closely with leading Banks and Financial Institutions. You will be an integral role on driving the business forward through Business development and your network.
As part of this role, you will be working on projects on a local and global level on issues such as Data Privacy, regulatory requirements with regulators across the region, Financial crime, Technology risk and Operational risk.
- 10-12 years of Regulatory Compliance experience in a consulting firm
- Management Consulting Experience
- Good understanding of Fintech/RegTech
- Practical knowledge of AML/KYC, MAS regulations, Technology Risk and Data Privacy.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Prior experience in a client facing role with Business Development capabilities.
- Strong network in the banking and compliance industry.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017