Senior Network Engineer (HA-33903391)
Senior Network Engineer
12 months renewable agency contract role
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in managing network firewalls. Areas of focus include systems administration and deployment project management is an added advantage
- Hands-on experience in configuring firewall & security devices. Including equipment brands like Cisco, Checkpoint, Palo Alto & Infoblox. Whereas the experience with other brands is an added advantage, Allot, Brocade, Ciena, Gigamon, PulseSecure
- Good knowledge of Internet security techniques, network forensic, latest protocols and defenses against new viruses and other attacks
- Good understanding on network routing and switching protocols (e.g. OSPF, BGP, STP, etc)
- Accountable to maintain all security devices and ensure the devices are operate at its optimum level.
- Conduct regular audit and preventive maintenance on all firewall and security devices to ensure that all machines complies with security compliance policy set by client
- Working closely with Cyber Security team to remedies security breaches
- Monitor & execute change request and release management of change into production
Huxley is a trading division of SThree Pte Limited
(Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
As per Ministry of Manpower (MoM) requirements, if you're suitable for any roles that we will be putting you forward for, we will need to request for your identification number. Please be assured that this will not be disclosed with our client or any other parties other than MoM.
Award winner of:
Recruitment Agency of the Year by Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017 | Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017 | Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017 | Commended for Best In-House Training by Global Recruiters 2017