Senior Risk Analyst
- Assists with designing and implementing a risk framework tailored to a digital bank.
- Be the reference for facilitating and promoting the understanding of risk requirements.
- Leads and supports the implementation of risk initiatives.
- Helps design and implement control measures and monitoring plans for compliance and risk management.
- Ensures risks and issues identified are resolved in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Continuously improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of risk processes.
- Leads and drives standardisation and automation through re-engineering and process improvement.
- Implements the bank's governance standards applicable for risk management- prepares documents relating to controls and standards per group standards
- Collaborates across all stakeholders in the project and takes personal accountability to deliver against plan
- Drives risk implementation and supports its compliance across all Principal Risk Types, primarily Operational and Information and Cybersecurity (ICS) risks, working with various stakeholders to ensure a robust and well-controlled Nexus risk ecosystem.
- Process Map Definition: drafts/contributes to the design of process maps in consultation with Process Owner(s),
- Potential Failure Identification: performs threat, risk, cause, potential failure identification in relation to operational risks emanating from a fully digital, technology centric operation
- Gross Risk Assessment (GRA): performs gross risk assessment generating gross risk ratings
- Control Design Assessment (CDA): devises and implements effective preventive measures by designing controls and metrics producing risk register, process universe with controls mapped,
- Control Implementation: implements controls working with functional teams and development squads and embeds them as a part of the platform design,
- Control Testing: performs and captures results of control testing where necessary
- Residual Risk Assessment: performs residual risk assessment; ensures identified control deficiencies are mitigated with preventive measures
- Risk Acceptance: drafts risk acceptance committee or working forum papers based on Group Control Assessment Standards
- Cooperates with legal, compliance and other risk owners to ensure compliance with bank's policies and regulatory requirements.
- Investigates complaints and operational / risk incidents and coordinates with relevant parties to perform root cause analysis and risk assessments.
- Records and maintains risks / incidents
- Ensure risks, issues and control enhancements are identified, assessed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Implement control processes, perform key control testing based on key control and risk indicators to ensure compliance with the control statements outlined across Group Policies and Standards as well as facilitate monitoring/collection of any key control or risk indicators.
- Records the result of control testing, report exceptions, performs residual risk assessments and ensure identified control deficiencies are mitigated with preventive measures.
- Examines Group Policies and Standards and performs gap analysis against Nexus' current and planned builds to determine applicability of control statements in a Control Substantiation Matrix
- Engages in and performs vendor onboarding activities to support the selection of a purpose-built Enterprise Risk Management system
- Adhoc, administrative, working forum and risk governance support: drafting decks and papers (where necessary), publishing meeting minutes, following up and tracking action items, milestones to completion, maintaining project plan milestones etc.
- Strong communication skills -oral and written; and high detail-orientation.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Good understanding of Technology, system design and development concepts.
- Ability to explain theoretical concepts to team members with varying backgrounds.
- Good knowledge of retail banking products with a particular focus on digital products, functions, features and processes.
- Good understanding of industry trends and developments including impact on the business.
- Appetite for continuously improving and streamlining processes and the way we work.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can send your CV or contact Pratyusha.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017