Senior Software Engineer
A once in a lifetime opportunity for software engineers to work with a top tier investment bank based in Singapore.
They have a global presence across Europe, Asia, the Pacific, and America.
Exciting project with one of the top tier investment banks in Singapore, for Software Engineers that are not afraid to dig into old legacy code to refactor and uplift it into the new century.
You will be required to work with the engineering and management of business critical pricing and risk calculation platform.
Our engineers are required to have a minimum of 7 years of hands-on development experience. Professional experience with Java/C++, CI/CD, Multi-Threading, dynamically typed language, algorithms, and data structures.
What are we looking for?
- A bachelor, master, or Ph.D. in math, science degree, or any related field of study.
- Professional work experience in algorithms, data structures, design patterns, large software systems, distributed computing, and relational and non-relational databases.
- Minimum of 7 years of hands of experience on OOP like Java, C++, or equivalent.
- Exposure to Python or equivalent (Dynamically typed language) In a production environment.
- Experience in working with (SQL and NoSQL)
- Not afraid to make decisions that could shape the platform for the next 5-10 years.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017