Senior Software Engineer
We represent a leading international bank that excels in helping the world to prosper. The outstanding results of our client is more than just about performance and profit. They strongly value and support their employees and their organisation's main mission and vision. They differentiate themselves by promoting equality in the workplace and creating a flexible culture where everyone's potential and hard work is greatly recognised.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Singapore) with 8+ years of experience with hands-on development in the banking space and equivalent number of years of experience in Java.
The Senior Software Engineer (Singapore) should have the following:
- Degree in either of the subjects: Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Economics.
- 8+ years of experience on development with investment banking IT.
- 8+ years of experience in hands on Java development.
- Knowledge of TDD and BDD in commercial environments.
- Exposure and previous experience with tools such as Jenkins for deployment activities.
- Eager and able to work in an agile environment delivering software solutions.
- Knowledge of Hadoop/Spark/Scala is an advantage
- A friendly disposition and can communicate well in both written and spoken English.
- Ability to multitask to manage the expectations of the various stakeholders and ability to manage work under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems with creative thinking.
The Senior Software Engineer (Singapore) should expect to:
- Design and execute smart and scalable solutions following financial institution's guidelines
- Cooperate with the other teams in technology
- Work along with Development Manager, Project manager and other teams to deliver the Java components to internal users.
- Play a leading role in the executions of visible strategic programmes with main focus around building components within the risk platform.
- Develop innovative solutions with view of being released in a short time period to gain feedback before advising on the full roll out.
- Use their experience from demonstrable agile environment and be able to deal with challenges effectively.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned role, do contact me and attach your latest CV. I will be glad to provide additional information and guide you through the next steps where necessary.
EA License No.: R2093146
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017