Software Developer In Test (Automation Engineer)
12 Months Agency Contract Role (Renewable)
Our client is a global technology giant, looking for a strong Java/Python/PHP + Test Automation Engineer
Key Skills: - Test Automation + Development experience
- Experience in designing and implementing test frameworks & writing robust tests for complex enterprise products including Oracle Fusion ERP
- Expertise in writing automated unit / integration / e2e tests.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other engineers and have strong influencing and leadership skills Conduct design and code reviews
- Solid troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability.
- Analyze root causes of hard to fix test flakiness issues and suggest best practices. Execute Performance, Load, Stress, Endurance and Chaos testing to collect, measure and analyze the impact to the performance of applications, service layers and core systems components.
- 3 Year to 8 year experience
Good to have:
- Automation experience with ERPs like Oracle Fusion
- 1+ years years of experience with object-oriented programming
- Expertise with testing tools like Selenium Webdriver, Puppeteer, Protractor.
- Experience in other programming languages like Java, PHP & Python
- Passion and drive for functional correctness, performance, scalability and reliability of all systems. Ability to write SQL queries for data validation and troubleshooting
- Experience in working with 3rd party systems like Oracle would be preferred.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017