Our client is a leader in digitalization, security and innovation projects and products. With multiple offices in Europe and Asia our client stands out with work values such as: independence, commitment and implementation targeted consulting. These are proven values that helped our client to build long term relationships with their customers.
The Solution Architect should expect to:
- Work on Digital/Channel projects with financial institutions.
- Be responsible for the regional implementation of Chat solutions
- Write Solution Blueprint
- Write Interface Agreements documents
- Oversee implementations
The Solution Architect should have the following:
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Engineering/Computer science
- 5+ years of experience in design and implementation of enterprise systems in banking domain (preferably wealth management)
- Collaboration skills across hierarchy levels and organizational boundaries
- Proficiency in technologies like Java EE/Spring Boot, Oracle, IBM MQ, IBM Integration Bus etc.
- Excellent understanding of frameworks like TOGAF or Zachmann
- Fluency in English - verbal and written
- Experience in guiding on the understanding of designs and solutions to devs and users.
- Passionate and efficient self-learner
- Experience with systems like Temenos T24 is an advantage
- Experience with solutions like Flowable is an advantage
If you are interested in the above-mentioned role, do contact me and attach your latest CV. I will be glad to provide additional information and guide you through the next steps where necessary.
+65 8355 0135
EA License No.: R2093146
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017