Tax Analyst (HA-33920580)
I am representing a global pharmaceutical client who are looking for a Tax Analyst to join their business operations.
Budget: Up to $6,000/month
- Support tax audits and coordinate audit strategy for different areas of taxation (e.g., corporate income tax, and transaction taxes)
- To manage the direct tax compliance of entities, work closely with the Legal Entity Accounting team on tax compliance matters for Singapore.
- Monitor and analyze proposed and newly enacted tax legislation. Assist with defining and implementing appropriate local country tax planning strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting & Finance or equivalent with 1-5 years of Tax experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (especially Excel- Pivot Table & Vlookup and Powerpoint)
- Must have Tax preparation experience
- Knowledge on US GAPP and US Tax reporting will be an advantage
Real is a trading division of SThree Pte Limited
(Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
As per Ministry of Manpower (MoM) requirements, if you're suitable for any roles that we will be putting you forward for, we will need to request for your identification number. Please be assured that this will not be disclosed with our client or any other parties other than MoM.
Award winner of:
Recruitment Agency of the Year by Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017 | Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017 | Commended for Best In-House Training by Global Recruiters 2017 | International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016 | Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016