TDS Business Analyst
We are looking for a TDS Business Analyst to join a global bank in Singapore on a 6-month renewable contract. This role is required to work with business team and technology team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Clearly articulate the TDS requirements and be a SME in TDS & connected surrounding systems.
- Assess the requirements that are coming in from users and try to analyse and prepare technical specification for developers to develop.
- Look into issues that are coming from the users in a form of defect and / production / data issues. For example, if the data is not aligned, the BA us to prepare the specifications for developers to fix it.
Requirements and Qualifications
Over 5 years overall experience is desirable including areas such as banking. In particular;
- Minimum 5 years of experience of core banking in wealth management
- TDS is a must to have. If you do not have TDS experience, TAP experience is also favoured.
- Hands on experience handling interface between TDS and TAP (triple A plus)
- Ability to work under pressure to demanding deadlines
- Self-starter with effective analytical, organizational and time management skills
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017