Temenos Data Source (TDS)
Temenos Data Source (TDS) Developer
6 Months Renewable Agency Contract
Open Roles: - 2
- Demonstrate exceptional Techno Functional skills in Temenos data source.
- Demonstrate exceptional Knowledge in Instrument master data.
- Good understanding on Wealth suite platform
- Understand the existing implementation and able to learn quickly.
- Understand the provided requirements and build the system as per requirement.
- Proactively involve in grooming and planning sessions and highlight any potential risks.
- Good understanding of working in Agile projects in Scrum models
- Work with Agile team and deliver the quality product delivery.
- Knowledge of Agile Lifecycle Management tools, such as Jira / Confluence
- Ensure minimum defect in all phases of testing on delivered code base.
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years' experience in core banking implementation especially in Wealth suite implementation (Hands-on experience is a must).
- Good programming skill required to work on Temenos data source.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of TDS.
- Able to develop the product based on requirement with nothing is impossible attitude.
- Good knowledge in Wealth suite Systems like TAP, T24 and Insight.
- Experience in TDS to TAP Interface setup and data flows is a must.
- Experience in TDS to T24 Interface setup and data flows is a must.
- Learn quickly the existing system and custom developed system by vendor.
- Experienced in analyzing, preparing and delivering analysis for defect and guide the team.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017