Associate Director of Cyber Security - Chicago
Financial Services // Associate Director of Cyber Security // Downtown Chicago
A top financial services organization in Downtown Chicago is looking for an Associate Director of Cyber Security to head up their team. You'll be responsible for leading the teams that enable the business to meet security objectives, including Security Engineering, Security Operations, and Application Security. This is a great role for you if you enjoy the variety that heading up multiple teams across security provides.
You'll give strategic and technical input to the company's global security policy and strategy. You'll also lead the implementation and guide the maintenance of that strategy and the technologies necessary. This role is more focused on the governance of data and information, audit, compliance & related policies, procedures, and standards. However, an understanding of the technologies and their related architecture and engineering is necessary.
- 5+ years' leadership experience as team lead or manager
- 10+ years' experience in IT with minimum 3 years in Security
- Working experience with NIST CSF, ISO 27000, SOX, SEC, NFA, NYDFS, and GDPR
- Background implementing SDLC and security technologies across different platforms and teams
- Industry certifications like GCIH, CISSP, CISM
This role is full-time, direct-hire based in the Loop in Downtown Chicago with reasonable travel to Des Moines, NYC, London and Bangalore to meet with teams in those locations.
If interested, please apply here or reach out to Emily at Huxley Associates.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.