C++ Engineer - CHIP
My client, an industry leading proprietary trading firm is looking for a Senior C++ Software Developer to join their innovative Chicago team. This technology driven firm is offering the opportunity to contribute your creative ideas and see your impact in this merit based environment. You will use your expertise in modern C++ to contribute to software solutions for their low-latency, real time trading platform. You will be able to take your career to the next step by solving complex problems and being given the opportunity to learn.
Who you are:
- Expertise in modern C++ (11, 14, 17, 20)
- Knowledge of multi-threading and real-time data on Linux
- Experience in the finance/trading industry
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or an equivalent field
- Experience building and optimizing low latency systems
- See projects through from beginning to end in order to see your positive impact on the company's low latency systems
- An environment that offers company paid medical, vision, and dental coverage with 401k match with company outings to facilitate team bonding
- Collaboration with other engineers who are eager to make a difference for their company
- A culture that inspires mentorship and team leadership alongside constant growth and training
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.