C# Sr. Applications Developer - Options Trading
I am currently working with many of the top proprietary firms located in Chicago that are looking to bring on a Sr. level C# Software Developer to join their new Fixed Income Technology team.
You will have the opportunity to work within a greenfield environment to build advanced trading and risk management for trading fixed income asset class for professionals in the trading industry. You will work with other skilled developers on multiple projects and gain exposure to some of the newest and most exciting technologies like Machine Learning, Cloud and AI.
- Experience doing software development within capital markets(Fixed Income preferred)
- 5-10 years' Experience with C#/ .Net, WPF, and SQL(Python or C++is a plus)
- Experience working with GUI's and Multithreading
- Work with Front office individuals(Quants, Traders, Portfolio Managers)
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team to solve complex problems
- Strong communication skills within a team environment
You will have the opportunity to work with other top minds in the software development. Working collaboratively with other members of your team you'll have to ability to learn new ways of doing things as well as being able to gain industry experience within a very competitive and lucrative field. You will also have exposure to some of the most innovative technologies and be able to grow your technical abilities building high performance Trading Applications.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.