Chief Information Security Officer (New York, Hybrid) (HA-33897977)
A global fintech firm focusing on digital asset trading and optimization through incredible technical solutions is looking for a Chief Information Security Officer to join their senior management team.
- Build and implement the firm's information security program including policies and procedures which align with industry best practices and standards
- Understand the external threat environment and advise senior leadership/stakeholders
- Create an information security risk assessment process for the firm
- Build information security awareness training program for firm
- Build Incident Response plan and procedures
- Overall security program management
- 10+ years in cybersecurity role with at least 5 years leading a team
- Track record in leadership position where you have built and scaled a security program in high growth mode
If you want to join a growing firm in a senior management role as the CISO, please apply.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com