Chief Information Security Officer
What you'll do:
* Designing, implementing, and leading security and risk management programs such as:
o Information Security Policy
o Software Development Life Cycle Policy
o Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery Policy
* Evaluate, negotiate and manage security service and product vendors for large scale deployments
What you'll need to have:
* 7-10 years of a successful track record in security and risk management, and at least 4 years in a senior leadership role
* Proven track record and experience in developing information security policies and procedures
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate at an executive level to prioritize competing initiatives
* Certification as a Certified Information Security Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or similar.
* Relevant experience managing security for companies that leverage cloud technologies such as AWS/Azure/Google and/ or offer platform as a service (PaaS) with security commitments to customers and partners
* History of managing teams of operations in a 24/7/365 mission critical environment, including managing around-the-clock global response teams
* Experience in financial services or cryptocurrency industry a plus
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.