CHIPS Payment Product Manager, NYC
My client a leading financial institution with a long standing reputation of providing top notch services to Wall Street is hiring for an experienced Product Manager for their retail payments platform. In this role you would work closely with the Product Management, Technology and Operations, and legal departments as well as external clients and vendors to plan and implement the Chips Payments system
- Work with Product Management, Technology, Operations and external vendors to identify all required tasks.
- Perform Monthly, Quarterly, Annual CHIPS and Product Assessments
- Retrieve and analyze CHIPS and related data in support of product assessments
- Develop business requirements for new product enhancements
- Develop and maintain product documentation, policies and procedures to ensure current
- Be thoroughly familiar with CHIPS, Fedwire and SWIFT and related MT and ISO 20022 Messaging formats
- Identify and resolve risk and issues.
- Communicate project status and communicate issues in a timely manner.
- Create and manage detailed project plans for the entire life cycle of the project.
- Ensure on-time completion of all tasks by all groups.
- Track and report on project status including financial.
- Bachelor's degree (or comparable specific work experience)
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of product management experience in the financial industries including High Value, Cross Border Money Transfer Payments and Check Image related fields
- Good communication skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good project management skills and understanding of the payment industry
- Banking and payments experience, especially knowledge of SWIFT, FED, CHIPS or ACH payments.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.