Client Service Associate - English & Japanese
Job Title: Client Relationship Management Associate - Japanese/English
Full Time, Permanent Opportunity
New York City
Investment Management firm based in New York city is seeking a Client Relationship Manager. This individual will be working closely with the Sales and Relationship Management Teams dedicated to supporting the Japanese clients and prospects.
- Preparation for client meetings, reporting and conference calls - responsibilities include - Gathering data and information; completing client reports and questionnaires
- Translate business documents, presentations and marketing materials
- Assist teams with responding to ad-hoc requests
- Use of marketing software tools and vendors
- Must be fluent in English and Japanese - read, write and speak
- Bachelor degree
- Ideally have 1 - 3+ years of experience
- Skilled use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Bloomberg
- Must be able and willing to work in a team oriented environment
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.