Client Service Specialist - Regional Lead
My client a leading provider of trade execution, clearing and advisory services focusing primarily on the commodities and foreign exchange sectors is seeking an experienced client service specialist to lead a regional efforts in their NYC office.
- Assist with on-boarding new clients which includes communication of the products available along with live or web training as needed.
- Keep clients up to date on all available system features and currency specific issues and requirements.
- Work with all internal teams in the Global Payments Business to assist with resolving client issues and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Identify and raise automation, bugs and enhancement request.
- Support dev team with testing of features, bugs and enhancement request.
- Identify team deficiencies and closing skill gaps.
- Manage regional escalations.
- Work with regional customers to identify solutions that can be implemented globally.
Experience & Qualification:
- More than 5 years relevant experience in financial industry
- Previous client support experience is mandatory
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Must be a sell starter who can work with minimum supervision while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees.
- Spanish language proficiency a plus
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.