Client Solution Manager
The Client Solutions Manager will establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales, analytical, and technical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
Media Planning, Strategy & Measurement, and Optimization:
- Outlines measurement solutions and appropriate campaign structures based upon key KPI's.
- Manages and consults on complex advertising solutions and integrations.
- Manages revenue delivery and budget spend, including daily optimization and providing real time targeting recommendations.
Platform & Product Expert:
- Articulate and update clients on FB product and developments.
- Responsible for educating clients and agencies on best practices.
- Drives product innovation based upon client needs.
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, PMD, etc.)
- Manage complex work streams to optimize marketing objectives for clients.
- Manage Analytics and dashboards to advice clients (e.g. daily client facing data/insights reporting, understanding performance across hundreds of accounts used by client, setting up pipelines to pull conversion and impression data, etc.)
- Cross-functional collaboration of all projects
- Oversee delivery and revenue recognition for the businesses/accounts you are assigned to.
- Identify up-sell opportunities across your accounts and partner with the Client Partners to drive incremental revenue
- 8+ years' experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies and demonstrated leadership experience required
- Experience with the industry or business trends in the industry (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships, CRM)
- Experience working effectively with XFN teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Advanced Excel skills, experience with analysing data-sets and delivering actionable insights
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively on a team
- Ability to confidently present to build ongoing relationships with external clients
- Understanding of major advertising success metrics
- Understanding of the app technology and app technology landscape
- Extensive experience as a Facebook user and familiarity with Facebook's ad solutions preferred
- Willing to travel across South East Asia
BA/BS degree preferred BS in Management, Statistics, Economics or Marketing but with a focus on analytics.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017