Clinical Data Scientist
A healthcare start-up is looking for a data scientist in our team who will be responsible extracting, interpreting, and using data to improve cancer clinical trials, improve treatment development, and predict therapeutic outcomes.
The ideal candidate will have PhD in engineering, biostatistics, genetics, or related field and experience working with electronic health records.
Skills and Requirements:
- Masters' in engineering, biostatistics, genetics, or related field
- Strong publication record
- Experience in machine learning and AI
- Experience in statistical methods
- Programming ability Python
- Experience integrating and analysing diverse data sets relevant to clinical research and real world health data
As part of our data science and biostatistics team, you will be working on and managing projects such as: data exploration, predictive and descriptive modelling on patient data, and building prototypes for new product development.
If interested in this role please apply using the link. If you have any questions regarding the role, please call Isabel Strelzik at (617) 248-9560 extension 5039.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.