Cloud Architect - Platform Specialist
As a Cloud Architect you will help to realize high-end technology solutions for our clients in the Financial Services space. You will design, architect, develop and roll out the solutions using modern technology & ways of working along with your team. Moreover, in this Full Time, hands-on consultant role you will engage in business development, as well as in building and maintaining client relationships.
- With your techno-functional leadership skills coupled with the ability to lead the design, planning and implementation of cloud/big data solutions, you will be passionate about the change we are making as disruptors and contributors of this ever - changing digital landscape.
- You will translate the client's business requirements into application design, leveraging your experience in establishing high and mid-level project plans and leading risk and estimation efforts.
- Supporting business development and proposal work will come naturally to you; and this combined with your ability to verify technical feasibility and validation solution options for requirements, you will create a direct impact with us!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proven ability to lead technical track of 10+ software engineers
- 7+ years of experience in systems integration, custom development, and package implementation (commercial / open-source)
- Experience with one or more leading cloud platforms across SaaS and PaaS including Amazon AWS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- 3+ years of experience delivering and supporting distributed applications, data analytics platforms and tools (e.g. database design, data warehouse, metadata management, search and text analytics, SAS, R, BI tools)
- A strong background in application development using service oriented architecture and 12-factor methodology of building software as a service cloud-native apps
- Familiarity with cloud migration frameworks
- Experience with BI and Analytics tools (e.g. Apache Spark, Firehouse), data warehousing and data repositories (e.g. Snowflake, Redshift, Hadoop), cloud based analytical platforms, search and text Analytics and a variety of data management and data integration platforms and tools
- Experience with current software best practices, including continuous integration, continuous deployment, design/architectural patterns, agile methodologies, and the DevOps mindset
- Working knowledge of infrastructure domains including data centers, networks, storage, servers, service monitoring and end user computing
- Understanding of modern frontend development languages and frameworks
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience in delivering against tight timelines
- Relevant advanced cloud certifications
Flexibility and mobility is required to deliver this role as there may be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients to enable delivery of the first class services we pride ourselves in.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.