Cloud Security Architecture Manager / Winston-Salem
Security Architecture Manager - Cloud Standards // up to $130K base + 10% bonus
A top payment and clearing corporation is looking for a Security Architecture Manager focused on Cloud Standards and Governance. This person can sit out of NYC, Dallas or Winston-Salem, NC.
You'll oversee the planning, design and execution of the firm's on-prem and cloud security architecture. This role is focused on technical management of security architecture and controls around the cloud infrastructure.
- Architect and oversee security systems within a hybrid, public-cloud infrastructure
- Provide subject matter expertise to the Architecture Review Board and Cloud Center of Excellence regarding cloud governance best practices
- Integrate with tools such as Cloud Access Security Broker to ensure the firm is aligned with the cloud security strategy
- 5+ years' experience in cloud security design and implementation
- Working knowledge of Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
- Background working with internal management and stakeholders to influence cloud security best practices and regulatory requirements
- Experience with automation & orchestration tools such as Puppet, AWS CloudFormation, and Terraform
- Knowledge of securing CI / CD pipelines and containers with technologies such as automated code scanning tools, API management, and Kubernetes highly desired
This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity. If this role aligns with your interests, please apply with an updated resume or reach out to Emily at Huxley Associates.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.