- This is a senior AWS Security Devops engineer position within their Infrastructure / DevOps team. This role will drive, contribute and support AWS Cloud IT security strategy
- Design, Drive and Rollout AWS Services Sandbox environments required for AWS training and for AWS Services exploration for research and developer groups.
- Design, Drive and Rollout IT Security controls necessary for each new AWS Services that we will deployed via AWS Service catalog or natively deployments.
- Design, Drive and Rollout IT Security controls necessary for AWS multi-account management automation stacks.
- Provides exceptional AWS Cloud security expertise at a very technical level focused on design, engineering and operational support towards the successful delivery of this IT transformation.
- Participate in deep Cloud architectural discussions and drive topics, directions and problem solving outcomes to ensure solutions are designed for successful security controls for Cloud technologies; AWS public/private cloud, SaaS solutions and on-prem.
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with key cross functional leaders and team members - Transversal leadership and ability to federate is key for this team position
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.