Cloud Solutions Architect (Hedge Fund)
A leading asset management firm in Manhattan is seeking a cloud architect for a long term contract position.
For this project, you will be responsible for leading a large scale transformation project that will overhaul the firm's on-prem infrastructure to a cutting edge cloud-centric platform.
The successful candidate will have previous experience implementing public cloud technologies (AWS or Azure) to an enterprise-wide platform. Candidates must also be proficient in working in DevOps methodologies and automated environments. Preferrence will be given to applicants who have previously worked in financial services.
- Build a platform and process for digital business.
- By stitching together desperate data sources in Cloud, Automation, Operations, Security, and DevOps.
- Designing and migrating infrastructure services to Azure cloud and leverage Azure cloud services in doing so.
- Understands data model and data relationships and is able to design data models and migrate from on Prem data stores to cloud.
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience with applying data integration patterns using traditional and modern data technologies (SQL, NoSQL)
- Experience delivering solutions using an Agile/Scrum methodology
- Solid understanding of cloud-aware and native, and as-a-Service platform offerings such as Kubernetes
- Experience in the following:
- REST API's
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.