Cyber Security Engineer
Join us in making roads safer by making drivers better!
Our client is seeking outstanding Cyber Security Engineer to join us in building technology to reliably collect and manage data from sensors on smartphones and connected devices in vehicles. As a member of our Security and Privacy group, you will help accomplish our mission by helping to secure their applications and infrastructure. Their company is made up of collaborative, customer-committed, and creative experts that enjoy working in a fast-paced and fun environment. We are looking for high performers to help build global-scale solutions to improve safety in an evolving mobile world.
- Work with team members to create strategy and execute the deployment of security controls and processes to mitigate risk
- Work with development, engineering and operations groups to integrate security controls and procedures into their life cycles
- Participate in the planning, implementing, and testing of security systems
- Prepare security standards, policies, and procedures
- Implement, manage, and monitor core security infrastructure
- Coordinate 3rd party application and network vulnerability testing
- Make recommendations to help improve the their application security posture
- Validate and triage vulnerabilities
- Verify security systems by developing and implementing tests
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and/or 3+ years of equivalent work experience required
- Understanding of web/mobile security
- Experience with AWS design and cloud security
- Familiarity with modern security architectures, standards and controls
- Work out of the main office in Cambridge, MA
"Nice to have" skills
- ISO 27001
- ISO 22301
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.