Cyber Threat Modeling Consultant
A top insurance company in the Chicago Suburbs is looking for a Cyber Threat Modeling Consultant. This role will work with internal stakeholders to research cyber attacks and model common techniques in order to enhance security and prevent attacks.
This role can sit out of the northwest Chicago suburbs or be fully remote.
- Performing purple team simulations
- Researching and modeling common cyber attack techniques
- Using common attack vectors and techniques on the company's infrastructure
- Determining security gaps and helping relevant teams remediate
- 4-5 years' experience in Cyber Security with a focus on threat intelligence and threat hunting
- Experience with insider risk and digital forensics is preferred but not required, as you'll work closely with those teams
- A problem-solving mindset
- Ability to speak to non-technical audiences
This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity with the insurance company. Salary is $120-135K base plus bonus and benefits.
Please apply here with an updated resume.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.