Data Center Engineer
Make an impact as a Data Center Engineer. This highly regarded global trading and trading technology firm is seeking a motivated engineer to think outside the box and help improve the operations for this high-performance team while maintaining safe, clean, and operational data centers. Working with the physical infrastructure, this role involves:
- Installing and cabling, managing cable inventory, and installing network equipment
- Capacity planning across multiple data centers
- Planning for relocations, expansions, and capacity
- Hardware replacement, as needed
Required qualifications include:
- Data Center Experience
- Hands on knowledge of servers, network equipment, and structured cabling systems
- Experience with multiple device manufacturers (Cisco, Juniper, etc.)
- Troubleshooting experience
If this position interests you, please apply as soon as possible.
If you know someone else who might be a great fit, feel free to share!
*Please note, this position requires overnight, on-site work.
** This role is not eligible for C2C or Visa sponsorship. US work authorization required. **
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.