An AI innovation lab in Boston is seeking Python Data Engineers to advance its successful AI platform and services. This person must have extensive experience in professional software development, the proven ability to work autonomously, and an eagerness to take on a new challenge.
The main responsibilities include:
- Building applications utilizing Python
- Utilizing big data tools like Spark, Hadoop, or Kafka
- Deploy and test applications
- Create best practices for the team
- Constantly improve AI capabilities
- Bachelors and/or Masters in Computer Science
- Professional software development programming experience in Python
- Professional experience using Spark, Hadoop, or Kafka
- Professional experience building data warehouses, data lakes, and data pipelines
- Professional ETL experience
This is a full-time, permanent position located entirely on site in Boston, Massachusetts.
If you are interested, upload your resume with the attention of Caroline Southard at Huxley.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.