Data Engineer (HA-33896467)
If you are looking to contribute and build your skills while working in a variety of sectors using specialized technology apply to this advert! This is a full-time permanent role located in NYC! Our client is rapidly growing hedge fund! You will be creating new functionality and implementation of their platform which includes data-processing pipelines, sourcing, managing, and optimizing the flow of data into the firm, while maintaining the data lake and creating analytics to allow their investment professionals to make better investment decisions.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Advanced Python Development skills (Pandas, Numpy), and SQL
- Manage the data ETL pipeline process for the Data Science team
- Expertise working with Airflow
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Snowflake)
- Solid understanding of time-series data and statistical techniques in forecasting
- Experience working with structured and unstructured alternative data and financial data
- Strong communicator and analytical problem solver
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com