Data Scientist - Ad Tech
An internet services company in Boston is looking for a data scientist in our Ad Technology team who will be responsible extracting, interpreting, and using data to drive business and advertising decisions.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field or, alternatively, at least 3 years' experience in a technical role.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field; or 3+ years' experience in a technical role
- 2+ years' experience in Data Science or Analytics
- Programming with Python and SQL; Java a plus but not required
- Knowledge of probability and statistics, especially linear models and statistical inference
- Knowledge of Unix shell scripting
- Experience managing projects from scoping to evaluation
As part of our Ad Technology team, you will be working on and managing projects such as: automating company-wide reporting processes, defining core metrics, telling stories with data, and developing algorithms for competitive pricing.
If interested in this role please apply using the link. If you have any questions regarding the role, please call Isabel Strelzik at (617) 248-9560 extension 5039.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.